[sr-dev] Compilation ignoring directory settings

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:43:32 CEST 2009

I compile and install with:
# make prefix=/ mandir=/usr/local/man cfg_dir=/etc/sip-router install

then I run:
# ser

and got:
ERROR: loading config file(/usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg): No such file or
directory

The ERROR message is expected (there is no /usr/local/etc/ser directory
at all), but why is sip-router (ser) trying to find configuration file
on the default directory if I explicitly compile it pointing to another
one? From what I looked on Makefile.defs the config directory is gived
by the "cfg_dir" variable... "prefix" is honor, since "ser" binary is
installed correctly:

# which ser
/sbin/ser

Edson.