[sr-dev] crash with dialog module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:11:29 CEST 2009

On 19.07.2009 18:02 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > the initial dialog created by dlg_bridge (invite+refer+bye) is not
>  > tracked by dialog module (nor stored in db). There is no penalty, the
>  > call created by one side because of REFER comes to proxy as an usual
>  > call and it is a matter of config to be tacked or not.
>
> ok, thanks for the explanation.  why is dialog module then forcing me to
> define a dialog flag, if dlg_bridge is not creating a dialog module
> dialog?

probably there is need for a parameter to set kind of passive mode. By
default there are some mandatory parameters for normal operation mode,
they must be set as parameter, but to create dialog structure the flag
must be set in route (or dlg_manage() used) for initial invite.

http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/