[sr-dev] crash with dialog module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Jul 19 17:42:59 CEST 2009

Alex Balashov writes:

 > The new inventions Daniel introduced in 1.5.x - especially dlg_bridge() -
 > have also served me incredibly well.  It's allowed me to totally ditch
 > Asterisk in a couple of outbound call broadcast scenarios.  Great stuff!

if you need to do that kind of bridging often, then sure dialog module
is a way to go.

daniel suggested that i could use dialog module dlg_bridge mi command to
implement click-to-dial calls.

if only a very small percentage of all calls would be click-to-dial
calls and thus use dialog module, would it introduce a performance
penalty for every bye (or even for every in-dialog) request, because
they need to be checked for did param in route header?

-- juha