[sr-dev] crash with dialog module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:29:20 CEST 2009

On 19.07.2009 17:23 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Alex Balashov writes:
>
>  > Also, while I cannot comment on this deeply as I am not on the receiving
>  > end of bug requests, it has not been my impression that the dialog module
>  > is so buggy.  Apart from the crashes I reported in the initial 1.5.0
>  > release that were promptly resolved, I have not had any problems with it,
>  > and have been using it with great success in fairly high-volume production
>  > environments with K 1.5.1 and beyond.
>
> i'm basin my assumption about buggyness of dialog module just on the
> large number bugs that has been reported and fixed during its lifetime.
> according to some theory, the number of past bugs is an indication of
> remaining ones.

interesting theory. For 1.5.x the module was reshaped and there were not
so many bugs reported as for the past releases. However, probably more
care is good for it.

Hopefully, I fixed the issue you reported. Was a faulty condition,
probably introduced during migration and check of the PROC_TIMER child
that was causing out of sync for DB (reported some time ago).

http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/