[sr-dev] almost ok with testing

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Sun Jul 19 12:26:54 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Juha Heinanen<jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > If there is some parameter/function not ported yet from K core or tm,
>  > feel free to do it, most of the cases is copy&paste with some update of
>  > functions signatures.
>
> based on andrei's message, i don't think he would be very happy if i
> would add t_uac_dlg to tm module.

Adding t_uac_dlg to the tm module is not an issue. As Andrei mentioned
there were two separate implementations of the function, one for the
fifo interface and one for the unixsock interface. This was just a
wrapper over some other functions that are still present in the
current version of tm module.

What we need to figure out is how to implement something like
callbacks or asynchronous calls with XML-RPC. Suggestions here are
welcome.

  Jan.