[sr-dev] almost ok with testing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:52:05 CEST 2009

On 19.07.2009 11:20 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > it is not one-to-one replacement to MI uac tm function. This one will go
>  > via usrloc and everything is resolved there - you have to provide the
>  > AoRs of caller and callee. It can work even if you use a dedicated proxy
>  > instance only for c2d.
>
> if user has several phones registered for an AoR, my web app allows the
> user to choose, which one to use for the click-to-dial call.  if i use
> dlg-bridge, sems, or some other external app, this capability is lost.
> instead, when user clicks, all phones that have registered that AoR
> start to ring, which is not a good thing.
>
> i can try to explain to users that unfortunately this new proxy cannot
> anymore support phone selection when making a click-to-dial call.

The new proxy supports it as the old ones did. The tmx module has the MI
function you need and you can keep using the old code you have via
classic MI transports, with same signature, a.s.o. So kamailio or sip
router is the same for this particular case.

http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-bootcamp/