[sr-dev] CVS:commitlog: sip_router/modules/iptrtpproxy/examples clean_rtpproxy_attrs

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:23:59 CEST 2009

I need some help to understand this...

Not the reported correction, but why are corrections/improvements still
being done with CVS, when all sip-router related
corrections/improvements should be done with git (as my understand)?

Are this 'improvements' also available in the git repository? Or are
they specific to SER 'old version'??? But if so, why applied over
sip-router module?

Help me understand...

Edson.