[sr-dev] osp dependencies

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Jul 3 13:47:52 CEST 2009

> Hi!
>
> Today I moved osp module into "modules". Now it does not compile any
> more because it links against rr and auth module, but there is no rr
> auth in "modules" yet. Should I just change it to include rr and auth
> from "modules_k" or should I move it back to "modules_k" directory?

It's unlikely that the same version would work with both ser rr & auth
and k rr & auth (but I might be wrong).
To be on the safe side I think you should move it back (to modules_k and
modules_s) and make a note somewhere on the wiki (maybe a new page about
module merge effort) that merging failed only because dependencies on rr
and auth.
You could use git revert <commit_hash> to undo your original commit.

Andrei