[sr-dev] command name sercmd hardwired in Makefile

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:27:30 CEST 2009

On 07/01/2009 08:15 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > there is a problem now because of different database schemas. if you use
>  > kamailio modules, then you have to stick to kamctl and not use
>  > serctl.
>
> i'm not using kamctl to manage database tables.  serctl with mi
> extension is all i need and it seems to work fine for the modules that i
> use.

sometimes this is the easy way for many - not using, not care - but
leaves the project in an incoherent state, which I prefer to avoid as
much as possible.

Probably was a bit of rush from me this time, trying not to get other
renamings in very short time and then fix backwards.

 From what you say, adding a way to change easily names, is just fine
for me.

Thanks,
Daniel