[sr-dev] command name sercmd hardwired in Makefile

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:13:13 CEST 2009

On 07/01/2009 07:50 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > I do not think every utility has to be renamed. Anyhow there are kamctl
>  > and serctl that do different things and they have to be kept.
>
> i'm not asking renaming of all utilities.  in fact, i'm not asking to
> rename any, but a POSSIBILITY to configure the name of serctl that deals
> with core and should thus be independent from ser or kamailio.

btw, I forgot to mention, if by asking a possibility to configure the
name for binary, tools, etc. you mean that you will implement and submit
a patch when it is the case, that is very fine, improvements are welcome
always.

What I wanted to say is that I do not want replacing defaults with other
static names now. And I won't put efforts in such things before we get
to testing phase for new relase.

Daniel

http://www.asipto.com/