[sr-dev] command name sercmd hardwired in Makefile

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:15:49 CEST 2009

I do not think every utility has to be renamed. Anyhow there are kamctl
and serctl that do different things and they have to be kept. Also
rtpproxy was in the cvs repository as a related project, so keeping this
kind of related tools with different names should be fine. Related are
also serweb, sems, etc ... sticking to current name is better imo.

BTW gen_ha1 is something very simple to do from command line:
echo -n "user:domain:password" | md5sum | $AWK '{ print $1 }'

Daniel

http://www.asipto.com/