[SR-Dev] sr-dev post from new at sip-router.org requires approval

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Feb 13 00:03:37 CET 2009

This was me, there was a bug in the commit mail script which I hopefully
fixed.

I updated the master branch and added both versions of the database API. The
database library of SER 2.0 is in lib/srdb2, the database library of kamailio
is in lib/srdb1. There is the full history of the kamailio database library,
that's why there is so many commit messages in the previous email.

I had to do some changes in the database library taken from kamailio in order
to avoid conflicts between the two version, the changes are:

1) db_con_t has been renamed to db1_con_t
2) db_res_t has been renamed to db1_res_t
3) DB_INT, DB_STR,... macros have been renamed to DB1_INT, DB1_STR,...
4) The doxygen group db has been renamed to db1.

All the changes have been applied to the kamailio database library
synchronized yesterday, here is how you can get patches with the changes that
I did if you need them:

  $ git-format-patch -o patches 18580

I also attached them to this email for your convenience, they should apply to
the current kamailio/db after stripping the path prefix off (patch option -p).

I will send a script to update other modules later tomorrow and also upload
the updated mysql driver which works with both versions of the database
library (i.e. that module should work with both ser and kamailio).

  Jan.