[sr-dev] strange DURI problem

Wed Dec 23 21:05:52 CET 2009

On 23.12.2009 20:46, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 12/23/09 8:13 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I use kamailio-rc3.
>>
>> After lookup(), sometimes DURI of a branch is populated although
>> "received" column is null for this contact. Sometimes, DURI is correct
>> and <null>.
>>
>> Looks like it contains some old value. Any hints how to debug problem?
>>

> is it first branch ($du)? Or for adjacent branches?

In my scenario I have 3 clients registered. The client without
"received" is the third one, thus: $(branch(dst_uri)[1])

I think the duri still contains the "received" of the last registered
client.

> append_branch() reset the dst_uri if no value is given. For first
> branch, the one for r-uri, dst_uri is not touched if no value is in
> location table for received or path. I think it should reset in this
> case, other opinions?

IMO yes. IMO lookup() MUST set all ruri and duri of all branches. So, if
"received" is null, duri must be set to null too.

regards
klaus