[sr-dev] strange DURI problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 20:46:55 CET 2009

Hello,

On 12/23/09 8:13 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I use kamailio-rc3.
>
> After lookup(), sometimes DURI of a branch is populated although
> "received" column is null for this contact. Sometimes, DURI is correct
> and <null>.
>
> Looks like it contains some old value. Any hints how to debug problem?

is it first branch ($du)? Or for adjacent branches?

append_branch() reset the dst_uri if no value is given. For first
branch, the one for r-uri, dst_uri is not touched if no value is in
location table for received or path. I think it should reset in this
case, other opinions?

* http://www.asipto.com/