[sr-dev] rfc: t_drop_replies()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:17:35 CET 2009

Hello,

based on the discussion from last weeks on sr-dev related to selection
of reply code for failure route, I did some updates in kamailio_3.0
branch. Main goal was to have the option of Kamailio 1.5 compatibility
mode. Here is the patch:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=3ed668500c9a0f0d2f864f5a56cf7fa886f8457c

Description of the changes is included in the commit message.

Andrei, can you double check if there is any possible side effect considering the new TM architecture inherited from ser? Patch is not that complex.

Miklos, does it meet what we tried to cover in the discussion? Anything missing?

Very much appreciated if anyone can test and send feedback.

* http://www.asipto.com/