[SR-Dev] git:master: * Modules: presence

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:52:32 CEST 2009

On 04/23/2009 06:26 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > I guess the main reason for having a Makefile for docs per each module
>  > is to be able to customize the parameters (different xsl, stylesheet,
>  > etc..). Similar as for Makefile of each module sources. I just analyzed
>  > what was used in SR and converted some of K modules to use it. IMO, it
>  > is more flexible approach atthe expense of having a Makefile there.
>
> sure it gives more options, but if there is no Makefile in a module dir,
> then the default one (the one you suggested on wiki page) could be
> autogenerated.

in this way can be extended to modules sources' Makefile. At the end of
the day, is one time file addition, as it is with Makefile for modules,
so not sure what worth to do now, implement an auto-generator or copy
one file --  as I am not a Makefile/shell programmer expert, I prefer
copying.

http://www.asipto.com/