[SR-Dev] what to do if function names differ?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Apr 21 11:45:00 CEST 2009

21 apr 2009 kl. 11.39 skrev Henning Westerholt:

> On Tuesday 21 April 2009, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> if we wait for something perfect, then we will fail. This is open
>> source
>> and as soon as we get community involved, the project evolves much
>> better. Couple of us worked full time for the past two months to
>> get the
>> modules integrated. This cannot last for too long time and I prefer
>> get out with something that is not that perfect, but in this way get
>> more potential work force.
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> i agree. But then we should communicate this correctly. Instead of
> announcing
> something that is almost done, we need to point out clearly the
> areas where
> issues exists, and also providing pointers where help is really
> appreciated.
In asterisk, we've defined these as "Janitor projects" - projects
where the
community can step in and help to clean up stuff with no requirements of
them being full-time project developers. Indicating an easy way to get
active.

We should define a new doxygen tag, or use the "\todo" tag for
indicating
stuff that needs some love, help and understanding.

/O