[SR-Dev] git:master: * Modules: auth_radius, misc_radius

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Apr 20 11:13:39 CEST 2009

On Monday 20 April 2009, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Moved modules_k/auth_radius and modules_k/misc_radius to modules and
> removed modules_s/auth_radius, modules_s/avp_radius, and
> modules_s/uri_radius.

Hi,

i've a question with regards to the module history after the move operation
With svn one could get the full history of the module even after a move/
rename operation. With git this is aparently not displayed.

henning at ca:~/sip-router$ git log modules/dialplan/
commit 904ed822481e11087275aca036e61b7e46506773