[SR-Dev] Module migration to git starts now

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Apr 15 09:09:02 CEST 2009

Folks,

I am about to start migrating SER modules and Kamailio modules to the git
repository at git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router. I suppose it will take most
of the day, I will send another announcement when it is done.

Unless you have something very urgent to commit, please wait with commits to
the svn trunk and cvs head. This applies only to cvs head and svn trunk, feel
free to commit to other branches.

If you have something that you need to commit urgently to svn trunk or cvs
head, please do so and let me know by email.

Thanks for your cooperation.

  Jan.