[SR-Dev] path parser support in sr

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Apr 14 16:31:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

one module that is still not works with sr is the registrar module. In order
to compile path support (RFC 3327) is necessary. The path module already
compiles, but some necessary functions in the parser are missing.

I've digged a bit in the archives, a few years ago there were some proposals
about path support in SER, but i was not able to found this in the current
tree. I found something in the roadmap for SER 2.1.

How should i progress in this regards? Just try to porting the missing parser
parts from kamailio, or is there perhaps a own implementation in SER somehow?

Henning