[SR-Dev] git repository online

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Nov 18 12:58:57 CET 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> As you probably have noticed the git repository for sip-router is now
> online.
> [..]

Hi Andrei,

first of all thank you for setting this up. :-) I'll later try to fetch the
repository content with git.

> SVN access: unfortunately we do not have it. It looks like the
> git svnserver is in the project stage (there is some python code but not
>  runnable yet). There is a way around it, but it would be quite complex
>  to setup: a git to svn gateway and then svn to git imports.

Hm, this is unfortunate. SVN access would have been great to easily integrate
certain directories into our tree. I don't think this really need to provide
read/write access, perhaps exporting it read-only would be easier?

Cheers,

Henning