[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5764] trunk

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Mar 26 15:32:30 CET 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > I fail to see the relation between moving some code from modules in core
 > with your need to build average statistics. The code included in core
 > now was moved from snmpstats to core, that code doing the parsing of
 > /proc/net/* files, which are not even portable across OSes. Did I
 > understand wrong?

i just tried to say that if sr stats implementation allows implementing
stats on more that one counter, it will encourage more module modules to
provide stats and if stats are used by many modules, it makes sense to
place the implementation in core so that it is as easy to use as
possible without a need to bind other modules.

-- uha