[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5764] trunk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:43:40 CET 2009

On 03/26/2009 03:39 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Ovidiu Sas writes:
>
>  > Of course, this is just my view and if the community feels that we
>  > should merge the core statistics into the statistics module, then we
>  > will do it :)
>
> i'll agree with ovidiu on this and hope that sr allows use of stats that
> can include more that one value.  i once tried in k to add average stat
> to enum module, but it was impossible, because i was anot able in an
> atomic manner to increment both the sum counter and count counter.

I fail to see the relation between moving some code from modules in core
with your need to build average statistics. The code included in core
now was moved from snmpstats to core, that code doing the parsing of
/proc/net/* files, which are not even portable across OSes. Did I
understand wrong?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla