[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5764] trunk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:30:53 CET 2009

On 03/26/2009 04:25 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> [...]
>
> Better let's find the proper place for this code and move it directly
> there, rather than simply revert. For example I would need access to
> cpuload details, code which is now in ratelimit module. Maybe we can
> combine the two in a single place accessible by the two modules
meaning here that I will take care of migrating the cpu stuff when I
will develop some new extensions I have in mind using it. Now just find
the right location -- in sr is clear a library - maybe named srsys --
system related functions.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
SIP Router Masterclass - Kamailio (OpenSER) Training
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/