[Kamailio-Devel] Variable access from core

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Mar 19 16:58:28 CET 2009

This is exactly why we're doing it :D

another thing we're looking at is centralising some of the state - like the
tm module and dialog modules could store data centrally so calls
(transactions) can be served by any instance of an 'OpenSER cloud'. Havent
got there yet, but been thinking about it- possibly using something like
memcached. Would love to work with the list if anyone else has interest.

Cheers
Jason