[Kamailio-Devel] Variable access from core

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Mar 19 12:42:56 CET 2009

Hi Henning,

I am getting all of OpenSER modparam information from a web service
(SOAP/HTTP) as opposed to configuring openser through the config file. So
when OpenSER boots it fetches all the information includeing modules to
load, etc,etc and configures the modules. I have also created a structure
that holds addresses of all of my backend web service hosts. It is this
pointer i want to make available to quite a few custom modules, hence the
question.

BUT, thanks for the help, its working like a charm!

cheers
Jason