[Kamailio-Devel] Variable access from core

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Mar 19 12:37:01 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 March 2009, Jason Penton wrote:
> yes I had forgotten to include globals.h, something I realised just after
> sending the mail again :D
>
> However, one other question: is it possible to pass in core data to a
> module process?

Ok. :-)

How do you define "core data"? You get all variables that you assign before
the fork (see main.c), after the fork each individual children have their own
data. Don't know what you want to achive, but if you add a new variable to
the core that is used only from one module perhaps its easier to use a module
parameter instead.