[Kamailio-Devel] Max size of a log line?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:30:06 CET 2009

Hello,

On 01/13/2009 04:54 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Hi, during a module loading I log via LM_DBG a string with a variable
> size. It could be just a few chars of many of them (it's a regular
> expression I want to log since it's parsed and compiled when the
> module is loaded).
>
> Which is the maximun size available in a log?

it uses behind functions from syslog lib -- if it is configured to log
in syslog. Probably is dependent of the OS. Never questioned myself how
long can be.... maybe google has more answers ...

For xlog module, there is a command parameter to control it.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com