[Kamailio-Devel] md5 wrappers

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 25 10:47:50 CET 2009

On Wednesday 25 February 2009, Jan Janak wrote:
> I was wondering what is the purpose of wrappers like this one:
>
> static inline void MD5Update (MD5_CTX *context, char *input, unsigned int
> [..]

Hi Jan,

it is a warning fix, because most people uses this on char* (from str type),
and the function is defined with unsigned char*. The time is fixed this i
don't want to add casts to every caller of this function.

In SER/ sip-router the md5 functions still uses this "PROTO_LIST" #define,
which somehow mask this warning.