[Kamailio-Devel] purple db scheme

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:51:29 CET 2009

Hi list,

I'm fixing the issue linked by henning at the bottom of this mail.
But I was in trouble while testing because my table isn't created when using
kamdbctl even if I added purple to EXTRA_TABLES variable.
In fact, it appears there is a trouble with the EXTRA_* variables usage :
In kamdbctl.dbtext, the loop uses EXTRA_TABLES whereas kamdbctl.mysql uses
EXTRA_MODULE to create extra tables.
Moreover, both scripts use EXTRA_MODULE to show the tables when asking the
user to install thoses tables.

So, two points :
* which variable to use in order to declare purple table ?
* may a issue can be opened in order to fix inconsistency

Eric.