[Kamailio-Devel] doc/entities.xml review for 1.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:03:27 CET 2009

Thanks Olle for your time and review!

On 02/10/2009 10:45 PM, Johansson Olle E wrote:
> <!ENTITY kamailioname "Kamailio SIP Router">
> Is this really the official name? "SIP Router" ?
Name updated, your suggestion is the right formula we use to refer the
application.

> I would suggest to make a small change "Kamailio SIP server platform"
>
> <!ENTITY kamailiodbdocs
> "http://www.kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-devel.html">
>
> This link doesn't seem to work. I can't say if it's someting missing
> from the Web move or a dead link.
Fixed.

> <!ENTITY defaultdb "mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser">
> <!ENTITY defaultrodb "mysql://openserro:openserro@localhost/openser">
> <!ENTITY exampledb "dbdriver://username:password@dbhost/dbname">
>
> Should we really stay with openser or is it time to change to Kamailio?
Still the same for the moment as the SourceForge project has the old name:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openser/

The issue with the name (if really was one, as it is more and more
unclear with the time going on) was for commercial side.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com