[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5798] branches/1.5/modules/dialog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:28:56 CEST 2009

On 04/23/2009 11:20 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> I've been looking over the 1.5 branch revisions and can see how
> someone would make the argument that a 1.5.1 release can't be
> justified yet because not that much has gone into it.  There really
> haven't been many substantive changes - most of the revisions seem to
> be log fixes or documentation clarifications.
Indeed, surprisingly not many bugs, while I have now mostly all my
deployments upgraded to 1.5. So there was good testing considering the
amount of new features brought by 1.5.

> However, in light of the fact that the dialog breakage is really
> critical to a very common application of the dialog module, I would
> recommend a 1.5.1 release for that reason alone even if no other.

The time for release is clear and has to happen very soon. I just asked
to see the availability of other devs and eventual other show stoppers
(e.g., critical bugs not fixed).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/