[Kamailio-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser:[5798] branches/1.5/modules/dialog

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Apr 23 11:20:44 CEST 2009

I've been looking over the 1.5 branch revisions and can see how someone
would make the argument that a 1.5.1 release can't be justified yet
because not that much has gone into it.  There really haven't been many
substantive changes - most of the revisions seem to be log fixes or
documentation clarifications.

However, in light of the fact that the dialog breakage is really
critical to a very common application of the dialog module, I would
recommend a 1.5.1 release for that reason alone even if no other.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems