[Kamailio-Devel] [SR-Dev] Shared git Repository Ready

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 16 11:20:10 CEST 2009

2009/4/16 Jan Janak <jan at iptel.org>:
> I am happy to announce that we finished the migration of SER and Kamailio
> modules into a shared git repository and the git repository is now ready for
> everyone to use. You can browse the repository here:
>
> http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=summary
>
> There are currently three directories with modules:
>
>  * modules:   This is the directory that contains modules that have been merged
>               from both projects.
>  * modules_k: This is the directory that contains updated Kamailio modules.
>  * modules_s: This is the directory that contains updated SER modules.

Really thanks for your great effort on it.

Let me some questions:

- Is the aim to merge modules from both projects? or will Kamailio
modules always be in "modules_k"?

- If so, which are the requeriments for a k module to become a "real" sr module?

- What about module documentation? I still read &kamailio in any
k_module_admin.xml? How to migrate it?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>