[Kamailio-Devel] Kamailio Timer Accuracy

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Wed Sep 24 14:21:55 CEST 2008

Hi Henning

yes a 1s interval timer registered through the timer API. I then count the
ticks corresponding to 5 mins (current ticks + (5*60)). At the end the
stopwatch (wallclock) reads 5min and 20 secs. My question is what the impact
on for example the Dailog module which relies on these timers for timeouts,
etc. A timeout on a dialog of for example 3600 will be horribly out.

Cheers
Jason