[Kamailio-Devel] RFC: Dialog: Feature-Extensions

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Sep 16 19:04:11 CEST 2008

Hello Carsten,

For the first two items, please use two commits (one for each
individual item) so it will be easier to track changes.
For the last item, please open a new thread and lets discuss it there.
If you have a working patch, please upload it to the tracker so other
can test it and provide feedback.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas