[Kamailio-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1627010 ] more RADIUS attributes control

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 3 18:56:28 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1627010, was opened at 2007-01-03 16:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by juhe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1627010&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
It's may be very usefull to automatically process some RADIUS-response attributes for way like this:
-- add standard attributes into AVP (e.g. Service-Type, Reply-Message)
-- use cisco-h323-redirect-number and cisco-h323-redirect-ip-addr to rewrite RURI