[Kamailio-Devel] Radius attributes and dictionary

Samuel Muller sml at 720.fr
Tue Oct 28 15:54:33 CET 2008

Hi all,

I just wanna know if you have the value for the SIP-URI-Host attribute ?
It's used by the acc module (with radius acc enabled) and uri_radius.

I'm waiting for the OpenSER v1.5, because of the "misc_radius" module who
exactly answers all my requests. In my case, I'm using radius for acc, auth,
and all the SIP-AVP stuff to get all informations about my clients.
For example, when a r-uri is an urgency number (i'm working for an telco
entreprise), actually i request a db to rewrite with the good geographic
number.
But my next step is to not use any db by SER. So I need to get the caller
radius attributes to get an extra AVP declared especially with the
translation (Radiator requests to a db) of the related geo number.
then i rewrite the r-uri with it (maybe there's other ways to do this by
Radius ?).

Many thanks all !

--
Samuel MULLER