[Kamailio-Devel] serialize_branches() nowhere documented?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Oct 17 15:01:21 CEST 2008

Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Friday 17 October 2008, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>> forgot to mention that you can use lcr module
>> load_contacts()/next_contacts() instead of the broken core functions.
>
> Is there any way to avoid configuring an entire database just to be able to
> use load_contacts? LCR module seems to require a DB connection.
>
> Maybe move those function as-is to the core or a separate module, so one
> doesn't need to go through the hassle of the LCR module.

I would agree.

And more generally speaking -- there seem to be a lot of very simple
problems and processes to which the answer is frequently given, "Just
use the LCR module."

I find it too heavyweight a hammer to hit all nails with and am not
necessarily inclined to set it up unless I am actually using its
principal features.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems