[Kamailio-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] what is the best solution NAT problem

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:55:08 CEST 2008

Hello,

     Have you made your calculations as to how many calls you'll be able to
put on that DSL? Bear in mind that each call from the outside to the outside
will have DOUBLE rtp stream....

http://www.asteriskguru.com/tools/bandwidth_calculator.php

It is really a better idea just to get a virtual server, they run for like
50€/m.. and if you already have clients... Why kill yourself over the
Openser-behind-NAT problem?

cheers

David