[Kamailio-Devel] tcp connection reuse for notify requests?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Oct 1 22:01:04 CEST 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > wrong wording in my side, sorry. I actually wanted to see if there is a
 > record-route header because of an intermediate proxy, or the
 > communication is done directly from presence server to phone.

what if there is a proxy in front of presence server that adds an r-r
header to SUBSCRIBE request?  r-r header usually just contains info
about how to reach the proxy, not about how to reach the UA.  how could
the corresponding route header help the proxy in re-using the tcp
connection when it forwards a NOTIFY to the UA?

-- juha