[Kamailio-Devel] append_branch() inside modules

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Nov 28 13:28:55 CET 2008

El Viernes, 28 de Noviembre de 2008, Klaus Darilion escribió:
> > Why should be bflags copied when appending a new branch manually?
>
> Example: You want to create 2 branches with different settings:
> 1. set RURI, set bflag, set send_socket
> 2. append branch()
> 3. set RURI, set bflag, set send_socket

What do you mean with this example? I don't get it.

BTW, imagine A calls B (natted) so bflag(natted)=1.
The call fails and failure_route creates a new branch (append_branch) to a
voicemail server (not natted). I would like (as the current behaviour) that
bflag(natted)=0 in this new branch, I don't want, at all, the value being 1
jsut because B was natted.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo