[Kamailio-Devel] new http_query function

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Nov 15 23:52:42 CET 2008

Klaus Darilion writes:

 > can you work around it by using pseudo variables?

klaus,

i tried to implement http_query function like this:

http_query(page, params, pvar)

where result of the query would be assigned to pvar.

i could not do it, because i didn't find a function in pvar.h that would
allow me to assign a generic pvar (avp or script variable or core
variable like $ru) a string value.

also, i didn't find any example functions in modules that i use, where
such a thing would have been done.

so unless someone can give me a pointer to an example, i have to stick
to the less generic version of this function that always assigns the
result to request uri.

 > e.g. $br = http_query(...);

this won't work either, because according to my knowledge, module
functions return an integer (status) value.

-- juha