[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4261] trunk/modules/presence/notify.c

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri May 30 13:16:21 CEST 2008

Henning Westerholt writes:

 > INFO:
 > used for informational messages that are emmited during normal operation,
 > should be understandable from users, to give an indicator about the
 > performed  operations of the server, e.g. proceeded messages, routing
 > descisions, startup informations

i agree with this definition, but in my opinion generation of this kind
of messages should be left to the script writer.

i think the problem here is that when the request is generated by
openser, it is not accessible to script writer and hence it was added to
the module.

this would be fine with me if generation of module info requests would
be configurable, both if they are generated at all and if yes, also the
text should be configurable, because someone may want it in finnish,
chinese or whatever as you say "understandable from users".

-- juha