[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4261] trunk/modules/presence/notify.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 30 12:24:51 CEST 2008

Hi Juha,

I tend to agree with Henning here - after all everything reduces to how
you configure your logging levels. For example, you could use L_WARNING
for your script. After all we cannot make distinction between what is
logged from code and what from script, but there is a need for booth.

Maybe for solving this we could downgrade the log from C code to
NOTICE......just an idea...

Regards,
Bogdan