[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4261] trunk/modules/presence/notify.c

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri May 30 12:10:24 CEST 2008

Henning Westerholt writes:

 > this was introduced only recently from Anca (rev 4067), and also
 > extended from
 > Dan i think. In my opinion LM_INFO is correct, as this is a informational
 > message. I emmit for example in the carrierroute module similar messages for
 > the successful routing. What is the purpose of the LM_INFO level in your
 > opinion?

in my opnion because there is no limit for informational message that
openser could generate, it should not generate them at all except at
debug level.  i would like to leave info level to messages from openser
script.  now if openser generates info level also own, it is impossible
for me to run openser at a debug level where i will only see messages
generated from the script.

-- juha