[OpenSER-Devel] Backport of carrierroute SVN to 1.3.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:57:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

given this discussion, and seeing other similar cases, I think we should
create another tracker to hold the backport patches and separate them
from the improvement patches section. It is good to have them available
for everybody if someone put effort and is willing to release to public.
Perhaps a well define naimg formula will help for an easy search, e.g.,

__feature description__ (from v1.4.0 to v1.3.x)

http://www.asipto.com