[OpenSER-Devel] Backport of carrierroute SVN to 1.3.2

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon May 19 10:42:06 CEST 2008

On Saturday 17 May 2008, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> Hi all, more or least what will be needed to backport carrierroute SVN
> module to 1.3.2 ? have anyone do that?
>
> As far as I seen, str structure are one of the main changes,
> db_bind_mod, LM_GEN1, LM_GEN2 and some other 1.4.0svn functions that
> could be more or least easy changed.
>
> Best regards.

Hi Raúl,

i'm not aware of such a backport so far. I think that you're especially
interested in the additional failure_route support? You're right, the str
structure change is one of the major changes, the changed database API would
be another area that needs porting.

Please keep in mind that this code is not released so far, thus it has not
seen any major testing, so probably there will be a few bugs present. I would
suggest that you use 1.3.2 and handle the failure_route issues in the script,
and use 1.4.0 in a few month when its more stable.

Anyway, feel free to start such a porting effort, if you like. But this is
nothing that can be merged into the 1.3 branch.