[OpenSER-Devel] Preparing for 1.3.2

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri May 16 10:18:07 CEST 2008

El Thursday 15 May 2008 13:10:46 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Are any other fixes to be backported to 1.3 branch ? - as we need to set
> a time today when to start preparing the release (changelog update,
> version number, svn tag, packages and tarballs, etc).

Hi, even if I download 1.3.1 or 1.3.2, if I do "make deb" I generate packages
with version 1.3.0-svn1. AFAIK this is because the Debian changelog is not
update in those versions:

~# head packaging/debian-etch/changelog
openser (1.3.0-svn1) unstable; urgency=low

Is it the expected result or should it be the real version?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es