[OpenSER-Devel] publish crash

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Mon Mar 31 19:28:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

No, please do not set that parameter. That was another issue- and
enabling it might complicate things - as new code will be tested and we
should keep it as simple as possible. We should keep testing as before.
Henning, it might help if you could add some proper debugging messages
in db_mysql module.

regards,
Anca